You might have heard of us. If not, here is
who we are:
We are a little company in Zürich, Switzerland. Our clients trust us. Our projects are technically challenging and mostly use cutting edge technologies such as Backbone.js, Symfony2, Redis and CouchDB. By keeping the company small we have the ability to carefully choose the projects we want to work on. This also gives us time to attend many conferences, both as speakers and attendees. And starting this autumn, we will be working on our product as well!
Right now, we would like to grow by one person.
Problems we currently solve are:
- Finding best practices for pure JS applications using Backbone.js.
- Writing REST APIs in Symfony2
- Optimizing CouchDB and MySQL to cope with large amounts of data.
- Web of things – Connecting physical sensors with the web. This is particularly fun and hard.
- DevOps – Automating deployments and server setup.
Things we do:
- Code. Code. Code.
- Learn from clients.
- Teach and empower our clients.
- Learn from each other. A lot!
- Care about the little things that make a difference.
- Fun things, because.
Things we don’t know:
- Designing beautiful sites. But we know people who do this very well.
- Ruby, Python, Dart, … We write mostly JS and PHP, and contribute a lot to make sure these stay in the game.
- CMS. We only work on tailored solutions.
So, what do you think? Would you like to join our team?
- We do work mostly in English even if there is always someone who throws in some French or German words.
- You should have good communication skills, and be able to act autonomously. The ability to learn and think is more important than your existing knowledge.
- Remote work could be an option. You would need to be in roughly the same time zone and can come work in Zürich for a few weeks in the beginning. That way we could get to know each other.
Send us your CV, GitHub account or anything you think is relevant to email@example.com.